Tuscany is one of the most popular places to visit in a country that is itself one of
the most popular tourist destinations in the world. From the Etruscans to the
Romans to the Renaissance, Tuscany is possibly the greatest repository of
art in the world, home to remarkable paintings, sculptures, frescoes
and ancient architectural masterpieces. Visitors to Tuscany come for many
reasons: Many come in search of fine art, others to explore the
extraordinary countryside: Gourmets and wine buffs descend on Tuscany
to enjoy the simple yet wonderful cuisine and wine: Walkers enjoy the
mountain paths and cyclists enjoy
the rolling hills: Summer vacationers seek the sea coast and islands, while
students of Italian culture come to learn the beautiful Italian language
and experience its wondrous heritage. Whatever you choose, you will find
that Tuscany has something for everyone.
Main program Includes:
Round trip airfare from Newark, (EWR) or JFK airports. Airline taxes and fuel surcharges are included. (Valid at present time)
• First class hotel accommodations for 7 nights at a centrally located 4* hotel Ariston in Montecatini (7 nights) or similar including hotel
tax and service charges.
• Services of an English-speaking tour manager throughout the program.
• Deluxe air-conditioned motor coach transportation for all transfers, tours and guided excursions.
• Guided tours as per program: Florence, Siena, Lucca
• Entrance fees: Siena cathedral
• Wine tasting
• Admission as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Daily Breakfast, 2 lunches, 3 dinners (mineral water and a glass of wine are included)
• All VAT city and local Tax, baggage handling at hotels. (Based on one bag per person).
• Headsets on guided tour